We all need to find things in our life that push us to do more, try harder, and help others. It’s how we stay motivated, healthy and happy. Over the last few years, that special thing has been The Wall Street Decathlon – an incredible day of running, rowing, throwing and lifting, all for the benefit of the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
About six weeks from now Max and I will take the field in New York City with 150 other financial professionals, all intent on doing our best in ten demanding events.
It’s the fourth year for Max and my third. We train hard for this event and take great pride when we can squeak out a few more repetitions, jump higher or run faster. But more than anything, we take pride in raising money for MSKCC.
That’s where you come in. We humbly ask your support of research in pediatric cancer.
For the kids
Competing side-by-side with my very healthy son reminds me how heartbreaking it is to watch a child struggle with any disease, especially cancer. Your contribution will help to fund research that can lessen, and one day eliminate, the impact of cancer on children and their families.
This year the event will surpass the $5 million mark in funds raised. And because the organizers cover all expenses, 100 percent of your contribution will go directly to Memorial Sloan-Kettering.
I hope you will consider using the links below to contribute to this great cause. One of the hallmarks of The Decathlon is the “CharityBets” fundraising format. You can tie the level of your contribution to our performance in specific events, giving us an even greater incentive to beat our goals. Believe me, it’s great motivation.
Thank you for your support, both in spirit and dollars.
Support John Osbon
Support Max Osbon
John Osbon- Josbon@osboncapital.com
- This communication may include forward-looking statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements (including words such as “believe,” “estimate,” “anticipate,” “may,” “will,” “should,” and “expect”). Although we believe that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, we can give no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Various factors could cause actual results or performance to differ materially from those discussed in such forward-looking statements.”
- “Historical performance is not indicative of future results. The investment return will fluctuate with market conditions.
- Past performance is not indicative of any specific investment or future results. Views regarding the economy, securities markets or other specialized areas, like all predictors of future events, cannot be guaranteed to be accurate and may result in economic loss to the investor.
- Investment strategies, philosophies, allocations and holdings are subject to change without prior notice.
- This communication is intended to provide general information only and should not be construed as an offer of specifically tailored individualized advice.
- While the Adviser believes the outside data sources cited to be credible, it has not independently verified the correctness of any of their inputs or calculations and, therefore, does not warranty the accuracy of any third-party sources or information.
- Adviser does not endorse the statements, services or performance of any third-party vendor.
- Unless stated otherwise, any mention of specific securities or investments is for hypothetical and illustrative purposes only. Adviser’s clients may or may not hold the securities discussed in their portfolios. Adviser makes no representations that any of the securities discussed have been or will be profitable.