- Your pro has your back. Feeling nervous about market highs? Sensing there are sectors to avoid? Experiencing investment FOMO? Not sure how to gauge how you’re doing? Ask your pro to investigate for you! A first rate analysis on where you are, what you should do and what you can and cannot control means someone has your back.
- Shorten the learning curve. Experience teaches you what to do and, more importantly, what NOT to do. We’ve experienced the ups and downs, the traps, pits, emotional highs and emotional lows when the market moves unexpectedly. We also know how to tell the difference between true financial innovations and product placements. Don’t learn the hard way.
- Put yourself first with personal service. Great service makes for a great business. All clients of Osbon Capital have direct access to the partners of the firm. There are no client administrators, 800 numbers or sales people to field your questions. We want you to get your answers directly from the top in the shortest time possible. Remember that an algorithm, Siri or robo-advisor can’t answer the phone.
- Raise your expectations. Vanguard estimates that professional investment guidance, on average, adds about three percent in performance each year. We agree. We routinely add performance to existing portfolios by reducing your cost of investment and increasing your tax efficiency. Ask yourself, “What have I missed? What can I make better?” We invite you to raise your expectations by having us do an investment MRI to answer those very questions.
- More time for you! In our article What’s Your TWA Rating? we asked our readers to consider if they have all three characteristics, Time Willingness and Ability, necessary to manage their hard earned capital. Some have the ability but few find the time or willingness to develop and execute a truly optimal strategy. Anything less, of course, is suboptimal. You may know what you need in theory, but can/will you consistently execute on all of the details to get you there?
I’d like to hear what’s on your mind…
Max Osbon – firstname.lastname@example.org
delivered to your inbox
This communication may include forward-looking statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements (including words such as “believe,” “estimate,” “anticipate,” “may,” “will,” “should,” and “expect”). Although we believe that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, we can give no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Various factors could cause actual results or performance to differ materially from those discussed in such forward-looking statements.”
“Historical performance is not indicative of future results. The investment return will fluctuate with market conditions.
Past performance is not indicative of any specific investment or future results. Views regarding the economy, securities markets or other specialized areas, like all predictors of future events, cannot be guaranteed to be accurate and may result in economic loss to the investor.
Investment strategies, philosophies, allocations and holdings are subject to change without prior notice.
This communication is intended to provide general information only and should not be construed as an offer of specifically tailored individualized advice.
While the Adviser believes the outside data sources cited to be credible, it has not independently verified the correctness of any of their inputs or calculations and, therefore, does not warranty the accuracy of any third-party sources or information.
Adviser does not endorse the statements, services or performance of any third-party vendor.
Unless stated otherwise, any mention of specific securities or investments is for hypothetical and illustrative purposes only. Adviser’s clients may or may not hold the securities discussed in their portfolios. Adviser makes no representations that any of the securities discussed have been or will be profitable.
Any IPO alerts are purely informational and should not be construed as recommendations to invest.
Adviser is not licensed to provide and does not provide legal, tax or accounting advice to clients. Advice of qualified counsel or accountant should be sought to address any specific situation requiring assistance from such licensed individuals.
Any case studies or hypothetical client profiles are for demonstration purposes only. They illustrate the breadth and depth of the many clients we represent at various life stages. Any similarities to actual Adviser’s clients past or present are strictly coincidental. Individual advice and results will vary based on each client’s circumstances, objectives and prevailing economic conditions.