Here at Osbon Capital, we believe everything in the world can and will be made better. That’s why we hired Resonance Insights to help make Osbon Capital a better place for clients and a more attractive option for investors who have not yet become clients. Here’s what we’re doing.
Always ready to learn
What do people really think? What are our clients’ unspoken needs? What can we learn from investors about what they value and expect from their advisors? These are a few of the questions Resonance Insights will be asking clients and potential clients.
Steve Gang and his Resonance Insights team are pedigreed experts in research and consulting. As they say, By applying more than two decades of learning about the critical role emotions and motivations play in behavior, our Resonance interview methodology emulates the real way people think and make decisions. Their findings will guide our efforts and energies going forward.
We can hardly wait
Resonance has already begun our project, expecting to complete it in 90 days. We look forward to learning from their findings and implementing their suggestions to increase our emotional connection to clients, and to provide more meaningful and valuable service.
You can watch our progress if you’d like to see what we are doing:
We thank Steve and his team, and all who participate in this survey project for helping Osbon Capital reach its full potential.
John Osbon – firstname.lastname@example.org
- This communication may include forward-looking statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements (including words such as “believe,” “estimate,” “anticipate,” “may,” “will,” “should,” and “expect”). Although we believe that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, we can give no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Various factors could cause actual results or performance to differ materially from those discussed in such forward-looking statements.”
- “Historical performance is not indicative of future results. The investment return will fluctuate with market conditions.
- Past performance is not indicative of any specific investment or future results. Views regarding the economy, securities markets or other specialized areas, like all predictors of future events, cannot be guaranteed to be accurate and may result in economic loss to the investor.
- Investment strategies, philosophies, allocations and holdings are subject to change without prior notice.
- This communication is intended to provide general information only and should not be construed as an offer of specifically tailored individualized advice.
- While the Adviser believes the outside data sources cited to be credible, it has not independently verified the correctness of any of their inputs or calculations and, therefore, does not warranty the accuracy of any third-party sources or information.
- Adviser does not endorse the statements, services or performance of any third-party vendor.
- Unless stated otherwise, any mention of specific securities or investments is for hypothetical and illustrative purposes only. Adviser’s clients may or may not hold the securities discussed in their portfolios. Adviser makes no representations that any of the securities discussed have been or will be profitable.