By Max Osbon
Since joining Osbon Capital in May one of my top priorities has been to streamline our operations and workflow, including our public face, our website. I am pleased to announce our newly redesigned site www.osboncapital.com. What will you find there? Not just information, but investment insights, delivered in an engaging interactive, graphics-based format.
- Interactive – On Thursday, July 18, we will send out our first interactive investment insight piece – “Cost of College: Realistic Savings for Tuition.” This piece includes an interactive calculator that helps to quantify investment goals for future college tuition. You can expect more interactive pieces of this type, featuring specific, fact-based answers to important personal investment questions.
- Graphics – One picture can tell a big story in a single glance, and we’ll make liberal use of them at Osbon Labs. See Market Timeless as an example of a graphic-based answer to “How do I invest cash safely?”
- Articles new and old – For our regular readers, The Osbon Labs section is now home to our weekly publication, as well as our extensive archive of prior posts.
We hope you’re pleased with the new look, feel and content of the site. We’d love your feedback and any requests for topics to investigate.
- This communication may include forward-looking statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements (including words such as “believe,” “estimate,” “anticipate,” “may,” “will,” “should,” and “expect”). Although we believe that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, we can give no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Various factors could cause actual results or performance to differ materially from those discussed in such forward-looking statements.”
- “Historical performance is not indicative of future results. The investment return will fluctuate with market conditions.
- Past performance is not indicative of any specific investment or future results. Views regarding the economy, securities markets or other specialized areas, like all predictors of future events, cannot be guaranteed to be accurate and may result in economic loss to the investor.
- Investment strategies, philosophies, allocations and holdings are subject to change without prior notice.
- This communication is intended to provide general information only and should not be construed as an offer of specifically tailored individualized advice.
- While the Adviser believes the outside data sources cited to be credible, it has not independently verified the correctness of any of their inputs or calculations and, therefore, does not warranty the accuracy of any third-party sources or information.
- Adviser does not endorse the statements, services or performance of any third-party vendor.
- Unless stated otherwise, any mention of specific securities or investments is for hypothetical and illustrative purposes only. Adviser’s clients may or may not hold the securities discussed in their portfolios. Adviser makes no representations that any of the securities discussed have been or will be profitable.