There’s a big difference between data and insight. The financial world has been great at generating the former, but notably weak at taking the next step by creating insights. At Osbon Capital, we see that as a major shortfall and have invested heavily in reporting capabilities that let you take control of your financial information. With our industrial strength financial portal, our clients have all the information they need to understand where they are and how to reach their goals. Here’s the latest in technology.
Real insights for real people
Big data is a good start, but we believe in deep data too. To accurately calculate just your overall total rate of return, you need many thousands of data points from multiple accounts and sources. To drill deeper, you need a flexible reporting tool that reveals, organizes and clarifies.
We’re excited to announce that with the latest update to the Osbon Portal, our clients can now view all of their most crucial investment information on a brand new intuitive single page dashboard.
With the portal’s smart design, you can quickly answer questions like:
- How much do I have in total?
- How have I done?
- What has the performance been in my retirement accounts compared to my trust accounts?
- What cash flow can I expect over the next year, month by month?
Even if you love excel sheets, there’s no reason to spend your valuable weekends calculating answers to these critical questions. The Osbon Portal puts all this insight at your fingertips, customized to you, at Osbon and elsewhere, available 24/7 and always on. That’s the standard that institutional investors expect and rely on. You should too.
Big data into small screens
We often talk to prospective clients who know a lot about one aspect of their finances, but can’t get a good grasp on the whole picture. We understand why! Between dividend flows, contributions, multiple trust accounts, different asset allocations, tax deferred accounts, tax exempt accounts, tax loss harvesting activity, and more… keeping track of all of your investment activity is a big messy task best left to the latest in big data engines.
If you’re already trying to do this on your own using a free service, be wary of inaccurate reporting. Our experience shows that free financial software often miscalculates, by quite a wide margin, when even a single data point is dropped. We don’t take any chances on incomplete data or botched calculations. We have a dedicated data team in North Carolina that ensures all information is reconciled daily and available 24/7 on any device anywhere. That’s our people backup.
Try it and see what you think
We’re excited to show you how it works. We have a sample account set up for those who are interested in viewing the new layout. Let us know if you’d like to take a test drive. It will really change the way you look at your finances.
Max Osbon – email@example.com
- This communication may include forward-looking statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements (including words such as “believe,” “estimate,” “anticipate,” “may,” “will,” “should,” and “expect”). Although we believe that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, we can give no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Various factors could cause actual results or performance to differ materially from those discussed in such forward-looking statements.”
- “Historical performance is not indicative of future results. The investment return will fluctuate with market conditions.
- Past performance is not indicative of any specific investment or future results. Views regarding the economy, securities markets or other specialized areas, like all predictors of future events, cannot be guaranteed to be accurate and may result in economic loss to the investor.
- Investment strategies, philosophies, allocations and holdings are subject to change without prior notice.
- This communication is intended to provide general information only and should not be construed as an offer of specifically tailored individualized advice.
- While the Adviser believes the outside data sources cited to be credible, it has not independently verified the correctness of any of their inputs or calculations and, therefore, does not warranty the accuracy of any third-party sources or information.
- Adviser does not endorse the statements, services or performance of any third-party vendor.
- Unless stated otherwise, any mention of specific securities or investments is for hypothetical and illustrative purposes only. Adviser’s clients may or may not hold the securities discussed in their portfolios. Adviser makes no representations that any of the securities discussed have been or will be profitable.