Charity is a basic human instinct. The desire to help others with money, time or talent is wired into our very selves. With that in mind, we’re pleased to announce this morning that we’ve launched a new Osbon Capital philanthropy page to showcase the generosity of the families in our network. Who are the first six charities listed by our clients?
Giving goes on and on
Website real estate is a scarce and valuable resource – you can’t put too much out there or people will lose interest quickly. Now, when you visit osboncapital.com you will see the “Philanthropy” page listed in the main menu in the upper right. There are only four tabs available, and philanthropy is one.
On this page you’ll see examples of “a charitable cause that makes my heart sing,” as one donor described it.
In the course of client conversations, a desire to ‘give back, support, and promote’ charitable causes has always been a common thread. Accordingly, the page will be available to any client who wants to identify and promote a philanthropy he or she supports. There is a link directly to the donor page for any reader who wants to second the support. Why now? Because online donations are more popular than ever so we can make a real impact by spreading the word.
Having the conversation
Some clients want to see their charities promoted. Others prefer to give privately and foster institutional self-reliance. Still others feel they can speak up more directly now and request their favorite link on the site. We support all of these models, of course.
Because charitable giving is such a central privilege of wealth, we want to do everything we can to make it easy and productive for our clients. If you have any questions or requests, please let us know. You can view the new Philanthropy page by clicking here.
John Osbon – firstname.lastname@example.org
- This communication may include forward-looking statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements (including words such as “believe,” “estimate,” “anticipate,” “may,” “will,” “should,” and “expect”). Although we believe that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, we can give no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Various factors could cause actual results or performance to differ materially from those discussed in such forward-looking statements.”
- “Historical performance is not indicative of future results. The investment return will fluctuate with market conditions.
- Past performance is not indicative of any specific investment or future results. Views regarding the economy, securities markets or other specialized areas, like all predictors of future events, cannot be guaranteed to be accurate and may result in economic loss to the investor.
- Investment strategies, philosophies, allocations and holdings are subject to change without prior notice.
- This communication is intended to provide general information only and should not be construed as an offer of specifically tailored individualized advice.
- While the Adviser believes the outside data sources cited to be credible, it has not independently verified the correctness of any of their inputs or calculations and, therefore, does not warranty the accuracy of any third-party sources or information.
- Adviser does not endorse the statements, services or performance of any third-party vendor.
- Unless stated otherwise, any mention of specific securities or investments is for hypothetical and illustrative purposes only. Adviser’s clients may or may not hold the securities discussed in their portfolios. Adviser makes no representations that any of the securities discussed have been or will be profitable.